Artist and Creatives’ visas

You bring the talent and ambition. We’ll handle your legal needs.

We represent international artists and creatives from every field and industry. Whether you dance, paint, sing – or design, engineer, create – whatever the medium, we can help you find the right visa and guide you through the process.

Permanent Residence Visas: The Green Card

The EB-1 Visa is designed for those individuals that have risen to the top of their profession and exhibit extraordinary ability.

The EB-2 Visa is available to individuals in a profession with exceptional ability. A national interest waiver is also available.

O-1: Extraordinary Ability

The O-1 Visa is available to persons with extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, education, business or athletics who has achieved domestic or international acclaim and wants to reside temporarily in the U.S. An O-1 Visa is initially granted for up to 3 years and can be extended for one year at a time with no restriction on the number of extensions.

P-Class Visas

The P-class Visa is available to foreign athletes and entertainers. The P-1 Visa applies to internationally recognized individual or team athletes or members of an entertainment group (P-1B). The P-2 Visa applies to artists or entertainers who will perform under a reciprocal exchange program. The P-3 Visa applies to artists or entertainers who perform in a culturally unique program. P-4 Visas are available to the spouse or child of a P-class visa holder and who is accompanying or joining the P-class visa holder.